Founded in Indianapolis in 1970, Wooden McLaughlin offers its clients a high level of experience, knowledge, accessibility, and responsiveness. Before 1970, Bill Wooden and Robert McLaughlin were partners at another Indiana law firm. Because they were concerned that client responsiveness and attention would suffer if their firm became too large, they decided to form a new firm. Wooden McLaughlin was formed with the idea that a law firm should strive to exceed commonly accepted standards of professionalism and client service while providing unsurpassed legal representation. The firm continues to build on that tradition.
What Makes Us Different
Simply put, we offer many of the services of large firms, but with small-firm accessibility and value. Our clients benefit from our deep expertise in many legal areas as well as our breadth of experience. While important, expertise and experience are not the only things that should matter to clients. That’s why we focus on listening to clients, gaining an appreciation of their business or personal challenges, and placing responsiveness as a top priority.
Wooden McLaughlin attorneys adhere to a high standard of excellence and believe in traditional values that put our clients’ needs first. We understand that our clients’ interests are best served by combining insight, experience and value. Our goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations without exceeding their budget.
You might say that we’re at the crossroads of experience and value. Please know that when you call Wooden McLaughlin, we will do our absolute best to provide legal representation that is thoughtful, professional, efficient, and, above all, effective.
- Provide the highest quality legal service to our clients by first listening and trying to understand their point of view;
- Place our clients’ interests and goals ahead of our own by being accessible, responsive and courteous;
- Foster a collaborative culture that emphasizes the value of teamwork in exceeding clients’ expectations;
- Place the Firm’s interests ahead of the interests of any individual partner;
- Ensure that our Firm reflects the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Respect each other and encourage open and honest communication;
- Develop opportunities for the professional advancement for all attorneys, particularly our newer attorneys;
- Recognize daily the importance of our families, friends, clients and employees.