Wooden McLaughlin is prepared to protect and defend your brand. For many businesses, your brand — your name, logo, and/or slogan — represents one of your company’s most valuable assets. Trademarks and service marks provide the legal advantage you need to stay ahead of the competition. We represent clients in registering and maintaining or defending trademark, trade name, or trade dress infringement actions.
Our attorneys are experienced in all facets of trademark law, including registration, maintaining your registration, licensing, and policing your trademarks. We can:
- Advise on what types of marks are protectable
- Research registrations already owned or in the marketplace that may be similar to your proposed trademark
- Secure your registration in state and federal trademark offices and maintain the mark’s registered status
- Defend you and your marks from third parties’ infringement
- Defend dilution of your marks or third parties’ allegations that your mark violates their rights in their marks.
Our attorneys appear in state and federal courts, the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) and the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board (TTAB). We handle trademark enforcement, oppositions and cancellation proceedings, and infringement cases.
When you must protect your good name, or are in need of representation to defend or pursue infringement claims, we stand ready to handle all your trademark needs.